Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Who Stole The Cookies

Walked into the kitchen and discovered this little cookie monster:






Busted!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Steph. that's our baby girl. She does love her sweets. Precious pictures.

Love Grammy

Marie Marsicano said...

These are adorable!!! A girl after my own heart climbing on the stove for a good cookie!!!

dawn said...

so stinkin' cute that girl of yours!!!!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

For a minute I was going to say that I stole the cookies...man, I could really use some cookies right now!

lov said...

she is totally sooooo cute

Sarah Robbins said...

That is totally awesome! She is so cute and precocious! And a smarty to stand on the warming drawer to reach. . .

Mindy said...

Adorable cookie monster! I have an award for you at my place.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You have a great blog...I enjoyed my visit. Stop by and visit me when you have some time and read about our latest Disney adventures....Grandparent trips are the BEST...and every comment enters you for the May giveaway.

Dori said...

Resourceful little problem solver, isn't she?! And greatly rewarded for her efforts!

Alicia W. said...

Little sneaker!

Natalie said...

I love all the angles that you took the pics from! Sometimes food tastes better when it's taken in "secret."

Jill Pagels said...

Absolutely adorable!!!