I have done some searching around, but I haven't found anything that I think would work for me. (If you live in the Charlotte area and have any suggestions, PLEASE let me know!)
Well, Amber (who is someone I only know from blogs/twitter) and a friend of hers are getting ready to start a new online Bible Study group.
When I read about it I got really excited! Just think - a Bible Study that I don't have to find child care for! I can even stay at home in my pjs!This is the book that we will be going through together:

I can't wait to start! I think it is going to be great!
(It isn't too late to order your book and join in! The more the merrier!)
7 comments:
That looks like a great study. Im sure that you will learn a llot! I am in a marriage study right now that is great too...I think that we all need that!
I hear you with the childcare thing! I am new to being a SAHM and have felt the need to make more connections!
eeeeeeeeee! So glad you joined! This is going to be so so so great!
I'm in, too, Stephanie. I'm working on my post right now, but just wanted to hop over and see what others were writing.
Stephanie, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and connecting. I'm looking forward to this. My situation is different in that I have lost connection with my study group since I had to give up being a SAHM. I'm hoping for the same kinds of connection and growth though! Looking forward to the journey! Blessings!
that looks like an awesome study, and a great reason for blogging! :)
Just dropping in to say hello. I'm doing the study, too. Nice to e-meet you!
PS: I heart (a) Josh, too! Teehee.
Post a Comment