One of my all time favorites ~ GREASE!
I love it!

So, when I saw this quiz on Facebook (What female Grease character are you?), you know that I quickly clicked to take it.
My results:
SANDY
Sweet, wholesome, naive, and cute, you are Sandra Dee indeed. You are sweet and caring, but have a small rebellious streak as well. You wear your heart on your sleeve, are beautiful, pure, and hopelessly devoted to your man.
Can't say that I was shocked. I always was a little Sandra Dee-ish.
It did make me laugh when I read that last part about being hopelessly devoted to your man. Because, of course I am. And it made me remember one time in high school when our friend Jonathan told me that I was never going to be able to move on from Josh and that this should be my theme song.
Yep, Josh, you always have been and will be The One That I Want
because We Go Together.
Glad that we made our true love vow!
Oh, Grease, you have brought me so much entertainment over the years.
Thanks for the fun!
Have y'all been clicking on the songs and singing along?
You know you want to!
Go ahead, click it! It will be fun! I promise!
2 comments:
You so love this movie just like I do! I know every word!! I watched it again not too long ago with the idea that I would let my kids watch it. Oh my.....not yet:)I guess it all went over my head when I was younger:) What a great movie! The play is coming back to the PAC sometime this next season...see you there!
i love love love musicals
i have said many many times that life should really be a musical! :) i would love to just break out into song and dance for no reason whatsoever, but wouldn't it be awesome...cause everyone would know the words ....and the dance that goes with it! :)
Post a Comment