
We finally watched it.
I knew that was going go to cry a little.... ok A LOT!
I read the book. I was prepared.
However when I read the book, I thought of Zeke.
When I watched the movie, I cried because I miss Bo.
But we did it. We made it through.
Now, I am just going to be depressed for a few days.

5 comments:
hope you are feeling better today! yes, this movie was a huge cry fest for me too!!
I haven't seen it yet. I don't know much about it...except that everyone cries! I really want to see it though.
I havent seen it. Im still debating whether or not I should!
Yeah, I saw it in the Theatre and my boys have been asking for a dog FOREVER...I just can't come to terms with yes, because I am not ever looking forward to that day...so, we wait....=)
I still haven't watched it. My kids want to see it but I am just not sure. Has anyone let their kids watch it? Mine are 9 and 7.
Post a Comment