Hope you are wearing green. If not *pinch*!We don't really celebrate St. Patrick's day that much.
1 - We aren't Irish
2 - We aren't Catholic
3 - We don't drink
However, being a mommy (and former teacher) you know that I wanted to make the day a little special.
So, we started off the day with some Lucky Charms.
We then got dressed and I tried to make a little shamrock in Alyse's hair.
Then we colored some coloring pages. (I got them from here.)
We have also watched this a couple of times:
(My girl loves her some "tales" aka VeggieTales.)
For dinner tonight, I am planning on making baked potatoes.
Maybe I will try to play a game of hot potato with her too.
Hope you have a great St. Patrick's Day!
5 comments:
What a cute shirt and adorable hair! She's just precious :)
She looks way cute...good job with her hair :) Did she mess it all up with the dog water?
I think you had a pretty Irish day, overall. Oh, and the bow in Alyse's hair is beyond cute.
My son had Lucky Charms as his snack at pre-school today. Very fun.
-Francesca
Aw, her hair is so cute!!
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Alyse looks so cute in her green shirt and bow :)
Beth
Post a Comment