
It's the (2nd) most wonderful time of the year! (Christmas being first.)
March Madness and the NCAA Championship is quite an exciting time around here!
Every year, Josh and I have our own little Bracket Challenge. (He usually wins, but that is because I have UNC winning all the time.)
This year, I decided to start my own group on ESPN's Tournament Challenge (Because of Love). I thought it might be fun to give away a prize to the winner. (This is a FIRST! I HAVE NEVER DONE A GIVEAWAY!) So, if you would like to go, fill out a bracket, and join my group, I will be happy to have you.
However, don't be surprised when your prize is something UNC related. (Kidding....maybe)
Really I am going to make my final decision when I see who wins. I have a few thoughts (Target gift card, Starbucks gift card....we will just have to wait and see.)
Here's how to do it:
1. Go here
2. Set up your own account/name
3. Search for the group (Again, it's called Because of Love)
4. Fill out your bracket
5. Cheer on your team (Go UNC!)
6. Check back after the championship game (on April 6th) to see who the winner is and what the prize will be.
***Better hurry! The games start tomorrow!

3 comments:
How fun! I would love to fill out a bracket..:) I will get sometime this evening to fill one out! Woohoo! March Madness is huge in our house too!
My hubby and 7 yr old have filled them out and sent them in, I am not personally into it but I support them and the habit!!! Good luck to your pics!
Love your fun blog!! I came, I liked, I will return!! :)
Come check out what were all about!
Keep your eyes on the Lord!!!
Blessings~
Shay
Post a Comment