Monday, March 30, 2009

Love As Big As An Elephant

There was an elephant in my bedroom tonight that could not be ignored.

I had to take some pictures of her cute little elephant loving self.


6 comments:

Aubrey said...

She is just too adorable! Sweetness!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Great pictures!

Did you notice that something has been missing from your blog? It might have appeared around the time I stopped commenting? I’m sorry about all that. I took a little hiatus from the blogosphere, but I couldn’t stay away too long. After a break, I had to come by again and see what you’ve been up to.

Glad that I did.

-Francesca

PS: Thanks for the birthday love!

Kristin said...

Those are precious pictures! I thought the first one was a stuffed animal!!

Dori said...

What a cutie! We have a frog towel but the model never stays still long enough for pictures!

Becca said...

She is such a pretty little girl and an adorable elephant!

lov said...

what an awesome picture!!!