I decided to share a few of some of the worship songs that I have had running through my head lately.
First is an original Elevation Worship song. Love it! Can't wait for the new CD to be released.
Next is a little Chris Tomlin - Such a good song!
Now is Steve Fee - I have fallen in LOVE with this song.
And of course here is a Hillsong song. Because you know I LOVE me some Hillsong United!!!! I don't think I could pick a favorite Hillsong song. There are so many that speak to my heart! I picked this one because we sang it in church 2 weeks ago. Standing there in the front row, I had one of those moments where my love for my God and my church just poured all over me. I had my hands raised, sang my heart out, and had tears flooding my eyes.
*Note - I realize that you probably didn't watch all those video clips. That would be about a 30 minute worship set. However, I love those songs and just wanted to share them with whomever may want to take a few minutes to click on the play buttons.
No comments:
Post a Comment