I want to spend some more time with my little girl who is growing up so fast.
I want to spend some more time with my husband.
I want to spend some more time with my God.
I want to spend some more time reading.
I want to spend some more time exercising.
I want to spend some more time with some friends.
I want to spend some more time organizing/cleaning some things
Over the next week I am going to do some of those things. Well, actually I already started. This past weekend, I spend some time with my friend Amy and my friend Joy and her family. Saturday we had a great family day, and Sunday was spent at church and then home relaxing. Today I am headed to my parents and am excited to see another friend that I have not seen in many years. I then am going to make my way home (child free). I intend to work on myself (spiritually, emotionally, physically). I also have plans for a date night, both with Josh and with a friend. Finally I am going to do some spring cleaning. (And I will also be watching some basketball.) I think this next week is going to be something that I both will enjoy and need.
I will be back next week. I hope that ya'll have a great week.
*Oh, I will be still twittering, so if you are that desperate to know what I am up to, you can check that.
5 comments:
it sounds like you need this break - take it girl and love every minute, especially enjoy the time you can spend taking care of YOU!! i will miss reading your blog but i understand!!!!
Have a great Spring Break...everyone needs a little BLOG-Cation!!!
A blog break is a very good thing. One we all need from time to time in order to return refreshed.
Enjoy and be productive!
-Francesca
Don't you love just taking time to do things that you want/need to do? Sometimes just getting the house clean makes me feel so good about myself and everything else. Yay for spring!
Ive been missing your posts!! :) Hope your enjoying your spring break!!
Post a Comment