It's obvious that my wardrobe is stuck in fall and winter mode.
I would LOVE to go shopping to get a few new spring/summer 09 looks, but haven't had the time or the money to go....
So instead I have done some "online shopping". However, this is the online shopping that won't get me in trouble with my husband! I have found this website where I can put together some looks, and pretend that I have them. Super fun! (And free!)
So here is a look at my new online closet full of cute spring/summer clothes.
(too bad this isn't my real closet....)








3 comments:
Ha, I love this! What a great way to deal with a shopaholics needs!!! I might need to check this out when I get an urge lol!
*PS- Do they have kids clothes too?!
Oh, loving the red shoes!!
Doesn't get better on the budget than this! What fun. I think I'll try this out.
-FringeGirl
Post a Comment