Monday, March 16, 2009

Laughing At Clouds

Rain!
It has been raining for days now!
I am starting to run out of things to do to entertain my child, so today we headed outside to let her splish and splash.

She had a wonderful time!
When she came in she was wet and muddy, but oh so happy.







Note - This post is dedicated to my friend Kelly and her girls.
Additional note - To go along with the whole rain theme, I am watching this movie right now. It makes me happy!

3 comments:

Becca said...

It looks like she had such a fun time splishin and splashin! My favorite picture is with that big ole umbrella and all you can see are her cute little boots!

Dori said...

And who wouldn't have a great time out splashing and stomping around in those boots?! How adorable!

We're all crafted out here. Still too chilly to go out stomping in the mud though. Sigh.

Aubrey said...

Her rain getup is WAY cute! She is just adorable!

BTW, I love playing in the rain too!