Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stephanie According To Josh

A few days ago I saw this questionnaire on Facebook. I decided to email it to Josh to see what his answers would be.
He did a really good job! I was impressed.

This is what he had to say: (my responses are in pink)

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your wife.

1. She's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? A number of shows (Top Chef, Psych, Monk, Law and Order, How I met your mother, Grays Anatomy, America's next top model, Amazing Race to name a few) (Yep, addicted to my television!)

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad? Caesar (maybe a ranch or southwestern ranch)

3. What's one food she doesn't like? Peanut Butter

4. You go out to eat. What does she order? Chicken

5. Where did she go to high school? Sturgis High School

6. What size shoe does she wear? 8 I think (Yes, 8 or a 8.5)

7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be? I guess Christmas decorations :)

8. What is her favorite type of sandwich? Does not like sandwiches

9. What would this person eat every day if she could? Oreos (or nachos)

10. What is her favorite cereal? Does not love cereal, been trying Special K (The cinnamon pecan kind.)

11. What would she never wear? A snuggie :) (actually, I probably would....)

12. What is her favorite sports team? UNC Tar Heels

13. What is her favorite color? Carolina Blue (or pink)

14. Who is her best friend? Me, of course (yes he is!)

15. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't do? Procrastinate on fixing things around the house

16. What is a goal she has always had? Travel the world

17. You get her a cake for her birthday; what kind of cake? Cheesecake (oreo cheesecake)

18. Where is somewhere she has always wanted to go? Australia or England or Hawaii

19. What could she spend hours doing? Blogging and reading blogs, watching TV

20. What is one unique talent she has? Being an awesome stay at home mom and loving wife, she can also spread her toes :), haha (he has always been jealous of my toes because his are webbed.)


Didn't he do a good job?! I was so proud of him. He does know me really well!



2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm totally stealing this one! This is great!

dawn said...

hey girl! check out my blog when you can, i gave you a bloggy award!!!