
Now, there are some rules that go along with this award.
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blog telling them you are giving them this award.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
These are the people that I would like to show some love to:
1. Amy ~ Little Muffin Head
2. Colleen ~ Me+2=3
3. Angie ~ Delight in the Ordinary
4. Hollie ~ The Drama Mama
5. Faith ~ Walk With Me By Faith
6. Kristin ~ Blue Skies
7. Becca ~ Made With Love
8. Candice ~ The Beautiful Mess
9. Kelly ~ Hue. BAT. kuh
10. Holly ~ The Preacher's Wife
In addition to the first award, I also have a few others that I would like to share.
These go to all of the people mentioned above, and also to Dawn because I want to show you some love too!
First of all, The Friends Award:

Getting this award means the following:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
The creators hope that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated.
And also these two awards because I love to read all of your blogs.
They are fabulous!

(Both these awards have the same "rules" as the first one. So, please, go post, nominate, and link away! Its time for you to share the love!)
Now, it was very hard to pick just 10 blogs! So, all my other bloggy friends, because I wish that I could have given you all these awards, if you have not received one of these, please consider it given to you too!
Love to all!
7 comments:
Thanks friend! I am very honored, you made my day!
Yay! This makes me feel so special! Thank you!!
Congratulations on the awards, Stephanie! You are so kind to pass one along to me. Thank you so much!!!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks Stephanie! I am honored! :)
Thank you!! This is my first award :)
YAY~ Thank you! It's my first award!! You made my day!! Hope you are doing GRRRRRREAT!
Thanks Girl!
Post a Comment