Friday, February 20, 2009

Fabulous Fashion Friday


If I lived a different kind of life, this week I would have been having a fabulous time hanging out in NYC for Fashion Week. I would be making my way to the tents of Bryant Park dressed in a trendy outfit. Then I would meet with some friends and sit front row to see famous designers' Fall 2009 lines.

However, none of that happened this week.

My fabulous week was spent with three kids 3 and under. (Alyse and 2 little friends who I was helping to take care of while their parents are out of town.) I watched a lot of shows, but they were on The Disney Channel or Noggin. Wait! There was some fashion... I saw a couple of dress up costumes. And I did have a front row seat, but I was wearing black yoga pants, a tshirt, and a sweatshirt from The Gap. (Trendy! I know!)

Maybe someday I will make it to Fashion Week.....




5 comments:

Becca said...

I bet you wouldn't change it for the world though! :)

Because of Love said...

You are right. I love my life! However, I do think that Lauren Conrad and I would have a great time together and a new designer outfit would be nice.... :)

Danielle said...

I've been getting my daily updates on the best week of the year! Did you see the Barbie runway show? It looked like a lot of fun.

Because of Love said...

I did! You can watch part of it here: http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/package/video/0,,20222041_20224254_20259484,00.html

Fun music and an ending with little girls in big full tutu like skirts! So fun!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Becca. I bet you wouldn't change it if you had the chance. :)