Love my my bed (wearing my pjs, watching television, playing around on my computer, or snuggled up sleeping... makes me so happy!)
Love my church
Love to read (wish I did it more)
Love to bake (its bad that I like to eat it too....)
Love to go out to eat
Love to go shopping
Love a clean and organized house
Love fresh flowers
Love all things "girly"
Love things monogrammed
Love polka dots
Love to travel and go new places
Love to get all dressed up and feel pretty
Love to laugh
Love to worship
Love my friends and family
Love that he is my best friend. Love that he can make me laugh. Lots of people think that he is quiet, but once you get to know him, he is so funny.
Love that he works so hard and takes such great care of Alyse and I.
Love that we share so much history! I think it is so special that we have been together since High School.
Love that he loves me no matter what and tries so hard to encourage and support me. He always tells me that I am beautiful, funny, a great mommy, a great friend.... I need to hear those things.
Love that he is the best daddy. Watching him and Alyse together is so precious.
Love that when he is home he lets me be "off". He basically takes over taking care of things for Alyse. He feeds her, changes her, plays with her, gets up with her when she is crying, .... I think it is good for him to spend time for her, and great for me because I get a little break.
Love that when he gets really excited about a story he starts to do these sound effects and hand movements. Its so funny.
Love that he loves to eat so much! (Hate that he never gains a pound! Why is that? He is so skinny!)
Love that he loves the Lord and he strives to be the spiritual leader of our little family. When he takes my hand to pray with me, or I hear him through the monitor praying over Alyse, or when I walk into a room and see him reading his Bible it makes me so thankful that I have a man like him.
Love that he is dedicated to and so supportive of our Pastor and our church.
Love when he reaches over and holds my hand or pulls me into a hug.
Love that he is so tall.
Love when he is in uniform! (police uniform or when he use to wear his basketball uniform - I think he is so handsome!)
Love that he is a tough guy, but can also remind me of a little boy sometimes.
Love that he does things for me (pay bills, empty the dishwasher, take out the trash....) Acts of service is one of his love languages. I don't ever worry that things are going to get done because I trust that he is going to do it, most of the time without me even saying a word about it.

Love that she is so sweet!
Love that she is a sleeper. She has always been easy to put to bed/down for nap. She also likes to come into our bed in the morning and just snuggle up.
Love that she likes to dress up either in costumes or pretty dresses and hair bows.
Love that she is starting to talk more and more. Her little voice is so cute, and she says such funny things.
Love that she has started to "sing".
Love her little hugs and kisses.
Love that she plays on her own so well.
Love her giggle!
Love that she is a helper. She likes to help me clean up her toys, do the laundry, cook, etc... Sometimes I do have control issues that I would rather do it myself, but I think it is good for her to learn to be helpful.
Love that she is attached to me, but not clingy.
Love when she puts her little hands over her mouth and gasps and says "Oh my!"
Love that she loves her daddy so much!
Love her smile! It always makes me smile.
Love that she loves music, books, and her "shows" so much.
Love that she is usually so happy.
Love that she carries around with her 2 elephants, a duck, a taggie, a juice, sometimes a blanket, and a "tassy" at all times. It makes me laugh watching her try to carry everything.
Love that she is so little!
Love that she is so "girly"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there are my list of some of the things I love. I could go on and on, but I won't.
Wishing you lots of love this Valentine's Day!
1 comment:
This is such a cute post! Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment