Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This Is What I'm Doing....


What are you doing today?

3 comments:

Beth's Blog said...

I am always doing laundry! :) I used http://www.picnik.com/ to edit those pictures. I love it. I use it all the time.

Faith said...

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment! I love that those verses have been your life verses for so long now. They have definitely been powerful in my life too!

I saw from your profile that we live in the same city and we actually visited your church last Sunday night! That is just wild!

I spent today cleaning and doing a little laundry too. Not my favorite thing to do, but somebody has to do it, right?

Hope you have a great week!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

me too hello I saw you on bring teh rain wanted to pop over and say hi..