Hope you found us ok!
You may have read on The Original Because of Love, that we were having some technical difficulties. I wanted to have a professional blog makeover. During the process we discovered that there was something wrong with my blogger account, so a whole new blog had to be born.
Thank you so much for sticking with me in all of this blog drama!!! I am so glad that y'all have come along with me to two new blog addresses in less than a month. I promise you that we will be staying right here!
I think it is a really cute place to be!
Just look at what a great job my new friend Hollie
from Drama Mama Designs did!
Let me tell you that she has been wonderful!
Hollie, that you so much for your time, your patience, your helpfulness, your sweetness, and for this beautiful new blog design! You are very talented, and I am glad that I stumbled upon you out there in blog world!
Here's to a new look and a new beginning! I am looking forward to a fresh start and many happy post!
1 comment:
I really like your new page. It looks very nice. :)
Post a Comment