Friday, March 7, 2014

Cammie Lyn - 7 Months

 
This precious little baby turned 7 Months in February.
She is getting big.  Well, I think she's big.
She is about 12lbs.  She wears 1 diapers still and 0-3m clothes.
She sleeps great.  Usually from 8:30pm until about 7am.
She says "Dada" and claps her hands.
She loves to jump in her jumper and play peek a boo.
She has decided that she does not like to eat baby food.
She will eat some puffs and if I break off very small pieces of food (carrots, peas, bananas...) she will eat those.  She is very weird about texture and gags like crazy.
 
She is pretty attached to me still.  It's a good thing she is little cause I hold her A LOT.
But she is my last baby and I am going to hold her as much as possible.
 

No comments: