My little one is starting to get big.
In December she was 5months old.
We went to the Dr about a week before she turned 5m and she was 8lb 9oz.
Now she just turned 6 months old!
I can't believe how fast she is growing!
She is a big 10lb 3oz. (Still the 0%tile.)
She is rolling over like crazy and is even sitting by herself a little.
She sleeps very well. At night I put her down 9:30/10pm and I usually don't hear from her till about 8-8:30am.
She is wearing a few newborn outfits but lots of 3m now.
She smiles and giggles and loves to "talk".
She knows her name and reacts when you say it.
She is still nursing but does have bottles too. She drinks about 6oz.
We just started giving her some baby food too.
I love my little peanut.




No comments:
Post a Comment