Just in case you missed our big news

These 2 are very excited about becoming big sisters!

Now for all the info.
I am 11weeks and due July 30th.
I keep telling everyone that it feels kinda odd now for everyone to know because we found out and have kept it a secret since Thanksgiving.
I took a test because, remember that flu I had? Well, it kinda felt like I never really got over it. I felt tired and sick all the time for like 3 weeks after and decided to take a test.
Guess I did have a cute little bug that was making me sick still.
I have been very sick!
This has for sure been my hardest pregnancy.
I also feel huge already! I'm already in maternity clothes.
I wanted to keep our little secret a little bit longer, but it was getting really hard to try to cover my belly.
We also decided we needed to announce it ourselves before Alyse told everyone.
She is very excited. She is also convinced it is a boy.
I'm actually very nervous that if it is a girl she will go into a depression. She has been praying for and asking for a baby brother for about a year now and calls the baby "him" all the time.
We told our families and the girls on Christmas.
Here is a picture of my Dad and the girls opening the big surprise.
Inside was those big sister tshirts and the ultra sound picture.
Later that night Alyse announced it to Josh's family before we could.
(Told ya she couldn't keep her little mouth closed. Don't tell her any of your secrets.)
Here goes the adventures of pregnancy and a 3rd baby.
So glad we can now share our excitement with everyone.
7 comments:
Congratulations!!!! So exciting!!
I am so happy for you all! Your dad's expression is priceless!!
Awe that picture of your dad is so great! Congrats again! So excited for y'all!
Just logged on, haven't been blog hopping in awhile! Love the news! So fun! Blessings to you and your growing family was a sweet gift!
~Laura at Finding Encouragement
AWwww, congrats!!!!! So excited for you!! Love your dad's face!!
Congratulations!! So excited for all of you!!
CONGRATULATIONS on little baby C! Hope that you are feeling well!
Post a Comment