Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Breeley's Baby

 
Meet Tiana Baby.
She is our new family member.
Breeley adopted her. 
Well, really she abducted/stole her.  From church.
 
A few months ago I went to get her from her ekidz and she had a baby in her bag.  I told the girls that the baby was not Breeley's and she lost it.  She started crying "My baby!  My baby!".  The girls told me that she had carried it around all day and they thought it was hers. We were coming back that night so I told Breeley that we would play with it later.  That was not acceptable to her.  She had to take the baby with her.  I let her take it and we took it back that night. 
But it again came home with us. 
Repeat this trip back and forth to church for the next few weeks.
Tiana Baby just kept coming back home with us.
I think that she is now officially ours... Breeley's.
 

If you look back at the last few post you will see her in almost every picture with Breeley.
 
At the beach she was pulled around on a boogie board, hunted for crabs, and played in the sand.
In Canada she road the Maid of the Mist.
She goes to church and egroups.
She goes to Target, the grocery store, to the chiropractor, and any other errand.
She has been to the pumpkin patch, picked apples, and saw Disney on Ice.
She plays with Breeley as Alyse and I do school.
She even was included on a date night with Daddy.
Baby Tiana goes anywhere Breeley goes.
She is her best friend.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this! What a lucky doll to go so many places!