I've seen fun Summer Bucket list all over Pinterest and decided that I wanted to come up with one for family. I had a much longer list (which I kept to keep for a reference for more ideas if needed) but decided our official list would have 12 things for Summer of 2012. Well, there are really 13 on there but "Beach" is kinda a given and will also be repeated many times.
Here's our list:
Water balloon fun
Homemade Ice Cream
Catch fireflies
Drive in movie
Beach
Camp out (or in) with s'mores
Buy ice cream from the ice cream truck
Date with Daddy to the movies
Girl's sleep over
Play putt putt
Rainy day - game day
Kid's day (girls plan everything)
Glow in the dark fun.
(There are so many glow in the dark stuff on Pinterest. I need to make an official plan of what are going to do.)
Hopefully with those out on display they will actually cross them off our to do list and put them onto our "memory" list.
No comments:
Post a Comment