Before I was a mommy I was "Mrs. V" in a 3rd grade classroom.
I loved teaching (most days...) and sometimes I miss it.
I like being a mommy more, and now that Alyse is in pre-school, I am getting to be a room mom, which has been lots of fun for my creative side.
With this past week being Teacher Appreciation Week, I told the other room mom that instead of adding cash to the collection to get a big present I would let her and all the other parents take care of that and I would take care of the daily little presents from the class.
Now, I have to admit that I copied everything from Pinterest but here is what Alyse took in from the class each day.
Monday - Thank You for helping our class bloom.
Wednesday - "M&M" Teacher
Friday - Take Note, you have our stamp of approval
(This was a combo of 2 things, but I linked the printable.)
From Alyse I sent in 2 of her own little gifts.
(There is a $5 Starbucks card in the cup. One is for her teacher and one is for the pre-school director.)
and
(Strawberry muffins.)
No comments:
Post a Comment