Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

Sometimes I can not believe that I have been a Mommy for 5yrs.
These 2 little girls have made my dreams come true.

Not everyday is perfect but I love spending everyday with the 2 of them!

Mother's Day was basically a typical Sunday for us. We did our normal Sunday events and then came home to eat a late lunch. After lunch I got some presents.

Alyse made me a card and this butterfly at school.

Josh helped the girls make a craft for me.

It is suppose to be their hand prints but I guess they got really excited with the paint. If you look closely you can see their hand prints. God bless Josh for being thoughtful enough to make a craft with them. So sweet.

I decided to ask Alyse some "Mother's Day questions" that I saw in a magazine. (I think it was Parents magazine. They asked celebrities kids these questions.). Her answers made me smile.

What does your mommy do while you are at school?
Goes places like Target and Hobby Lobby

If your mommy was an animal, what kind would she be?
A unicorn cause it's pretty

What's Mommy's favorite TV show?
Um... mommy shows. There are a lot of them but I don't know what they are. You like TV a lot don't you , Mommy?

My mom says the most important thing is......
Obey and be kind.

I love my mommy because....
She takes care of me and she's fun. She is the best mommy. Daddy said so.

What food does mommy make best?
Um... Mac and cheese. Well, I like the stuff we bake. Like for birthdays and Christmas.

What makes your mommy laugh?
Me! (She then started making faces at me.)

How tall is your mommy?
(She stood up and started counting up my body. Toes, knees, thigh...) 13! Wait I get the tape. (off she ran for my sewing measuring tape where she measured my whole body. Waist, arms, legs,...). Yep, you are 13.

My favorite thing to do with mommy is....
We read and watch TV. I like to cuddle

Nobody is better than she is at....
Making yummy stuff

Mommy is as pretty as....
A flower

I love mommy because...
She does nice things for me, Breeley, and Daddy.

 

No comments: