Miss Alyse had her dance recital this weekend.
I can't believe that this was the 3rd time that we got her all dressed up in a fancy costume, did her hair and makeup, and sent her out on stage.
She loves dance and I love watching her recital every year.
She had a tap dance this year called "The Sunday School Swing".
Way cute!
And loved her costume.
She had a small class this year with 4 other sweet little girls.
I will be sad that she moves up and won't be in this class next year.
Time to dance.
(She is the second on the left.)
She is a "serious" dancer. I always tell her to smile.
After their dance backstage.
Love my little dancer.
Exchanging flowers with our good friend Emma Grace.
Such a pretty little dancer!
"The Sunday School Swing"
(She is in the middle.)
(She is in the middle.)

No comments:
Post a Comment