April was a busy, busy month!
1 - Dying eggs. Breeley loved it!
2 - No pic. Monday's are our busy day. Alyse has school. Breeley and I always go to the chiropractor, do grocery shopping and usually a Target run, then there is Alyse's dance class. When we get home I usually work out and then begin to cook the week's meals. Guess I didn't take a picture of all that.
3 - Easter baking! That afternoon I also took Breeley to meet my parents. She went to go spend a few days at their house by herself.
4 - Alyse's school Easter party
5 - Alyse and I spent the crafting. Breeley also came home.
6 - Good Friday. Easter services also began at Elevation. I had to run to the store and take 2 girls with me. We had a little time to waste so they got to ride the dragon ride.
7 - Resurrection Eggs!
8 - Happy Easter
9 - Breeley's first hair cut
10 - Spring Break from school. We went to the children's museum in Greensboro with my parents and sister.
11 - Wednesday nights are Josh's night home. We love Wednesday nights!
12 - My sister and I went to go see the musical "Bring it On". Yes, it is like the cheerleader movie. It was good. I was super excited because Neil from So You Think You Can Dance was in the show!
13 - Another family day. We went to Dan Nicholas Park to celebrate Jordan (my sister's son) 2nd birthday.
14 - packing
15 - Driving to Disney
16 - Magic Kingdom
17 - Epcot
18 - Magic Kingdom again
19 - Hollywood Studios
20 - Hitting the pool before headed home
21 - My girls schedule was so off. They were wide awake.
22 - Ellie came home from her vacation
23 - Breeley decided that she could not sleep by herself. So, Alyse slept in the crib with her.
24 - Breeley still wouldn't sleep alone. This time they slept in Alyse's bed.
25 - Because of all the sleeping drama I decided to move them into one room. Breeley and I stayed home all day working on the move.
26 - Alyse in their new play room. Josh's mom sent them some die cut outs so she spent Breeley's nap time making a "Lion King picture". (Thank you, Grandma.)
27 - Make your own pizza for dinner night.
28 - Coloring in the new play room. (This is their new favorite thing to do. I love it too!)
29 - Watching "Wizard of Oz" for the first time. Alyse has been begging me to see this movie forever. I finally bought it for her. They liked it.
30 - Um... not sure why there was no picture. A busy Monday again I guess.

1 comment:
WOW! Busy, but fun! Love it!!
Post a Comment