Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Outfits - by me


I would like to present to you the girls Easter outfits, made by me.

First are these really cute bunny sundresses. 
 I love the material.  When I saw it I had to have it even though I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. 
I kinda made this dress up.  It is 2 tutorials/patterns that I put together.
I accidentally used the measurements for a ruffle that was suppose to go on the bottom instead of the neck ruffle.  Ooops!
Breeley's turned out ok, but Alyse's looked like a mix of a clown collar and a cape.  So I had to take her ruffle off and created a "bow tie" at the top.  I ended up loving how it turned out.  I thought about taking off Breeley's ruffle and doing the same thing to hers, but I will have to remember how I did it.




The next material I bought to make the appliques on these shirts.
(I had bought pink long sleeved shirts on sale in like January when I didn't know how warm it was going to be.)
I had enough material to make matching skirts.



These weren't the smoothest sewing projects... but then I remind myself that I really have been sewing for only like 4 months.  So I will be proud of myself for problem solving.

No comments: