Friday, January 6, 2012

Ride, Ride, Ride Your Bike

My parents bought the girls bikes for their Christmas presents.
Alyse was very excited!  She has rode her bike around the house a little, but has been dying to take it out and ride it for real.  Wednesday night was finally the big night when Daddy was home to help her.  Not that she really needed any help.  Josh and I were actually shocked at how well she did.  She did have a little trouble turning and had one small crash and hills were a little hard too, but for the most part she jump on her princess bike and was off.

Breeley of course wanted to be riding right beside her.  She loved riding her bike as Josh and I pushed her around.  I think she will get the pedals very soon.

I did video her, but for some reason it will not download.  Sadness!  Well, honestly, probably most of you wouldn't be all that interested in watching her, unless you are a grandparent.  However, if you did get to watch it you would hear Alyse singing the whole time she is pedalling along.  I asked her where she learned the songs she was singing and she said she just made them up.  One was "Ride, ride, ride my bike" to the tune of Row, Row, Row Your Boat.  But my favorite was something about "many hills in Charlotte, many hills in Charlotte, yes there are, yes there are."

She cracks me up.

No comments: