Monday, August 22, 2011

365.33

Project 365
Week 33

Monday, Aug 15th
Homemade bread.  Yummy!
(Recipe coming later this week.  Stay tuned.)

Tuesday, Aug 16th
Somehow last week I hurt my foot.  I didn't want to not work out so I decided to pull out a kid's yoga DVD that I had gotten for Alyse.  We did a little low impact workout together.

Wednesday, Aug 17th
My girls love to take showers.

Thursday, Aug 18th
I ran over to my friend Lori and Tyler's house to put up some hot pink ribbons in support of Tyler's sister.  (Referenced in my last post.  An update is coming up tomorrow.)
While there, I took a picture of this rock that is sitting by their mailbox.  I thought it was such a great reminder.  We are still praying big prayers.

Friday, Aug 19th
You may remember that Breeley loves an accessory.  In the past few weeks she has been obsessed with purses and hats, but "beads" are her new love of life.  If you have seen her in the last week or so, she is wearing her necklace and cries if I take it off.  I make her take it off at bed/nap time.  The other day I walked in after her nap.  Usually she greats me with a "Hi!" or "Mommy!".  That day she yelled out "Beads" as soon as I walked in the room.
I told Josh that with all the nakedness and beads it was like Marti Gra at our house.

Saturday, Aug 19th
Saturday morning pancakes!
This Saturday I used my new batter pen that I really like. 

Sunday, Aug 20th
Alyse got sick Saturday night out of the blue.  On Sunday I kept her home from church.  She was very sad.  She is fine now. 


No comments: