Monday, August 1, 2011

365.30 (Plus some)

Life has been pretty busy lately.  I haven't got a chance to blog a lot, so here is this week's 365 post with a few extra pictures to catch up on all the excitement we have had lately.

Project 365
Week 30

Monday, July 25th
I decided to play with Breeley's hair.
She looked so funny to me with this little pony tail on the top of her head.

Tuesday, July 26th
Sometimes my king sized bed seems so small. 
I wish that they would move over to Josh's side to sleep since he isn't there.  Why do they have to invade my side?!
That is a 2 dogs, a cat, and a 4yr old all on my side!

Wednesday, July 27th
Play date at Chick-fil-a.

Thursday, July 28th
We had a big day.
We spent the day getting ready to go to the airport to meet our new friend from China.
We made posters and then drove to the airport late at night.
We got home around 2am but we were so glad to be there to welcome home Miss Hannah Li.



Friday, July 29th
Josh and Alyse had a date night.
They went out to dinner, did a little shopping at Target, and then headed to our church for a movie.  There was a family movie night were there was a scavenger hunt, lots of food, and a bunch of other stuff.  Alyse loved going with her daddy.  (I kinda wish that I would have been there to take more pictures, but Josh did get a few for me.)
Alyse picked out "matching" outfits



Saturday, July 30th
This turned into a super busy day.
The first thing I did was go to a baby shower for my friend Dawn.  She is having her 5th baby very soon.  I didn't take my camera with me, but here is a pic of the onesies that I made for her.

Sunday, July 31st
Treatment_series
This was the last Sunday of the sermon series "Treatment" at church.  I have been there for every sermon series in the history of the church, but let me tell you that there was something really special about the past 4 weeks.  Each sermon has been so good and has really spoken to so many people, including myself.  Our Pastor talked about things in life that we all deal with.  Anxiety, Depression, Addiction (which doesn't just mean drugs/alcohol,  We all have addictions.) and this week Insecurity.
Trust me, if you deal with any of those thing, which I know I do, you should take the time to listen to the sermons.  They are amazing!

Also, last week, there was a very special moment in 1 service.  It is a long story to type out, but if you want to see a "Mistake into a Miracle" watch this.

No comments: