Project 365
Week 27
Monday, July 4th
Happy Independence Day
Tuesday, July 5th
*No picture
Breeley and I hung out at home. We just snuggled a lot. She sleeps so much when her sister is away. It is so much quieter around here when Miss Alyse is gone.
Wednesday, July 6th
Breeley and I were out and about.
We went to the chiropractor, a few stores, a restaurant, the church office....
At every place we went, she had to carry her purse. Most places she didn't even have shoes on (she always takes them off in the car), but she did have that purse with her!
*cell phone pics.
Thursday, July 7th
Guess who we went to go get from Grammy and Papa?
Friday, July 8th
* Again - no picture.
I can't remember what we did. I think this was a big laundry day. I also remember working out on the treadmill in the garage. We went to the chiropractor and also to Target. I guess it was just a "normal" type of day.
Saturday, July 9th
Pool time.
Sunday, July 10th
My sister called me earlier in the week and asked if I could go away for a day at the beach with her. It is hard for me to turn down going to the beach, so I said sure. We left Sunday afternoon after Josh got home from church. We drove to Myrtle Beach and enjoyed some sister time.
*cell phone pic... not the best.



No comments:
Post a Comment