Monday, June 27, 2011

365.25

Project 365
Week 25

Monday, June 20th
Alyse loves to come and climb in bed with Josh and I. 
She always goes to Josh's side so most of the time I don't even know she is there. 

Tuesday, June 21st
My girls both love to help with the laundry.  I pull the clothes out and throw them onto the floor in the laundry room.  They stuff them into the washer and then I make them take turns pushing the buttons.  I wish that they would learn to fold it and put it all away.
(Alyse does like to roll the towels but clothes she hasn't mastered yet.)

Wednesday, June 22nd
This isn't the best picture of Breeley, but it is hard to get a good picture of a 1yr old walking around with a cell phone and saying "Hi. Hi. whoehohiboeweoe  Dadda.  Mommy. Hi bopapodhoasp Barbie"
(Yes, she says Barbie.  Random.)

Thursday, June 23th
Alyse has always been a TV watcher.  She loves to watch TV and gets totally sucked in.  Breeley has watched it some, but really only in the car or when she is really zoned out and sleepy.  But she has decided that she really likes Yo Gabba Gabba.

Friday, June 24th
We have had some major storms here in Charlotte.
One came through and blew the girls play house half way across our backyard.  It only stopped because it got stuck on a tree.

Saturday, June 25th
We went on a spontaneous trip to Ikea.  While there Alyse got super excited about the "kid sized" sinks in the bathroom.  She loved them and asked me to take a picture so we could show Daddy.  (Well, actually she wanted to bring him in but I told her only girls were allowed so she settled for a picture.)
*cell phone pic - sorry not great.

Sunday, June 26th
I ended up staying home all day.  I was sad to miss church, but Breeley has some type of cold or something and was miserable.  Josh and Alyse went to church and I stayed home with Miss B.  While home I worked on putting up a few 4th of July decorations.


1 comment:

CM said...

Adorable shots. Glad you didn't get hit too hard with the storm.