Tuesday, May 31, 2011

365.21

Project 365
Week 21

Monday, May 23rd
Mommy's Day Off!!!  My girls were at my parents house so I decided to have a "Stephanie Day"!  I slept in.  I worked out.  I read a book outside for a long time.  I did some online shopping.  I watched some girl shows/movies....  I had my phone off and didn't talk to anyone.  I just needed a day all to myself.

Tuesday, May 24th
Josh and I had a meeting Uptown.  We met and had a yummy lunch at a Mexican place at the Epicenter.  (Love a day date!)  Then I was driven to our meeting with a police escort.

Wednesday, May 25th
Time to pick up my girls at Cracker Barrel.

Thursday, May 26th
My sous chef and I did a little baking.

Friday, May 27th
I was excited to get a package in the mail.  My friend Linsday told me about a website called Sam Moon.  I will be buying a bunch of stuff for myself and gifts from this website!  Here are a few of my 1st purchases.  There is another order already purchased and should arrive today or tomorrow!
(Sorry about the lighting of this picture!)

Saturday, May 28th
Sadly we woke up and had to have a fish funeral.  Apparently Josh and I like the water too clean and shocked poor Loral to death when Josh cleaned Alyse's little fish tank.  So we were off to get a new fish or 2.  Plus Alyse loves to take the dog to the store.  She thinks that is fabulous.
(Those 2 are so long and skinny!)

Sunday, May 29th
Beach day.
Yes, I have polka dots on my toes.


No comments: