Project 365
Week 17
Monday, April 25th
Busy Day - Alyse had a dentist appointment and swim lessons. Monday is also our big errand day. Josh called and said that he had decided to come home early so we met him for dinner. It was so nice we ate outside.
This isn't my best pic of the girls, but I think it is interesting they have the same look on their faces.
Tuesday, April 26th
Alyse wasn't feeling the best this day. So we had a pj day and watched movies most of the day.
Wednesday, April 27th
Josh called me in the late afternoon and told me to get ready to go out on a surprise date night. He (with a little help from a friend) had arranged for a babysitter. We went out for Mexican food and saw Water for Elephants.
Before we left Alyse was both Josh and my stylist. She picked out both of our clothes including my jewelry and our shoes.
Thursday, April 28th
After small group I had to run to the store. Alyse talked me into getting her a new pet.
Meet Loral. (I think at first she named him coral, but she said Loral).
Friday, April 29th
Yes, I got up at 4am to watch the Royal Wedding.
I actually had been up most of the night because I got really, really sick Thursday night.
I had set my alarm to get up to watch it, but was actually up and turned it off before it woke up Josh.
(I have another post on the royal wedding. I promise I will actually post this week!!!!)
Saturday, April 30th
Josh had to mow our lawn. Our house looked like the Little House on the Prairie!
This is his fan club.
They watch him like this every time he mows the lawn. When he moves to the back yard, they all move to the back door. And no, the dog doesn't run away. Sometimes the children are harder to keep in the house.
Sunday, May 1st
I still wasn't feeling wonderful. I felt much, much better, but really not 100%. I really wanted to stay in my bed but Alyse begged me to take her to church. I couldn't say no and I also hate to miss church so we went. Then I came home and went back to bed.
Ellie has been my constant companion over the last few days. We have watched lots of movies, Real Housewives, tons about the Royal Wedding, and taken many naps.
I guess I am going to have to start feeling better.
I am also going to have to actually post this week too!
1 comment:
Hope you feel better! The girls here had a random bug and then I got it on Friday, yuck! Cute pics and wow, what a busy week! How awesome, a surprise date! I love it! Have a great week!
Post a Comment