Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Easter Bunnies

When we got an invitation to an Easter party in the mail last week, Alyse and I were very excited.  Then I had the thought "Oh no! I don't have anything for the girls to wear!"  It is important to me that the girls are "dressed for the season" but I hadn't taken the time or spent the extra money on anything Easter except for buying the girls actual Easter dresses.

Time was short (and so was money) so I decided that I would try something that I have never tried before: Applique`. 

I got some white shirts, some material, some double stick fusion, and then some pompoms just for fun.

I printed a picture of a bunny and then traced it backwards onto the fusion paper

Then I cut out that cute little bunny

And ironed it onto a plain white t-shirt

Then I used some sewing glue and added a pompom for a little bunny tail

I think it turned out pretty cute

I. of course, made 2 - pink for Alyse, purple for Breeley.


I love my little Easter bunnies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOOO cute! They came out great!

Unknown said...

You did it! Adorable!