Week 16
This past week was pretty busy. My pictures were a little random.
Monday, April 18th
Before work Josh and the girls had a quick dance party.
(He is going to love that I posted this picture!)
Tuesday, April 19th
Alyse and her pets. She loves these 2!
Wednesday, April 20th
Breeley's little bunny tail.
Thursday, April 21st
The girls and I drove up to Raleigh to visit my parents.
The weekend before they had a tornado go through their neighborhood. There was a little damage to their house, and the electricity was out for a number of days, but they were fine.
When I drove into town, my mom had not warned me that I would have to go another way into their neighborhood. The road I usually go down looked like this and I had to turn around.
The main reason that we went to my parents was to celebrate my mom's birthday.
After dinner Alyse demonstrated how she opens my parent's van door.
She holds on, my dad pushes the automatic door button, and she has a little ride.
She's crazy.
Friday, April 22 - Sunday, April 24th
I left the girls at my parents house for the next few days because I knew that Josh and I were going to be very busy. My parents took the girls to a egg hunt on Saturday at their church and also spent Easter Sunday at their church.
Back here in Charlotte, Josh and I were part of an amazing weekend. Our church started celebrating Easter on Friday night. I drove back to town and then rushed over to church. Afterwards Josh and I decided to go out to dinner for a spontaneous date night. Saturday we spent the morning at home and then went back for a few more services. Sunday was full of more services. My parents brought the girls back home and I went home to host Easter dinner, but Josh was at the church. We didn't get to do our traditional egg hunt, but we figured that the girls had already search for eggs a few times plus, for us, it was much more important for us to be at church. We are so honored to be a part of everything that God is doing at Elevation Church!
By the end of the weekend 19,553 people had been at Elevation's 3D Easter (yes, our service was actually in 3D!) and there were over 2,200 salvations!
Amazing!
Here are a few pictures of the weekend:
All pictures by Sean Lyon
More amazing pictures by The Schultzes and Elevation Church Photos




1 comment:
You gotta tell me next time you are here in Raleigh! We can meet for lunch!
Post a Comment