Weight: She is right at 20lb
Clothes: 6-12m, 9m, 12m and a few 12-18m. I am buying 12m or 12-18m for her but she can still fit into a lot of her clothes that she has been wearing for awhile. Her pants are a little tight on her little booty. I think she looks much cuter in little dresses. However, she starts to get a little frustrated with dresses sometimes and she also lifts them up and looks at her belly. Have to teach her to be a lady!
Shoes: She is wearing 4s. I want to get her a little pair of sandals to wear. Alyse's feet were really small and skinny so none of her old shoes fit her sister.
Diapers: 3s during the day, 4s at night
*The 4s were bought on accident last month but with so much traveling and stuff we have been using them.
Favorite Foods:
Mac and cheese and bananas! She also loves veggies. Carrots and peas are her favorites. She is over "baby food" and likes to eat table food. She does like the little granola/fruit Gerber bars. She does a great job eating.
Favorite things to do:
* Talk! She talks all the time. I have no clue what she is saying, but she sure has a lot to say!
* This past month she has turned into a major mommy's girl. She got really attached to me. I had to hold her a lot and she fussed if anyone tried to take her (Josh, my mom, the ladies in the nursery at church....) She just went through a little phase. I think it is over. She seems to be a little more relaxed. I think it was because we were gone this past month a lot and were not in a normal routine at all!
* She has a new love for the cat and follows him around a lot.
* She really likes to take off her shoes and socks.
* She loves to play "Where's Breeley"/Peek a boo. Love it!
* She waves all the time.
* She is starting to really like books. She likes to sit and look at them. She also likes baby dolls and carries them around with her.
Things I don't want to forget:
* Breeley and I have rocked a lot this month. Its kind of sad but I haven't really rocked her a lot... I rocked Alyse a lot and I realized that I needed to make an effort to spend time rocking Breeley too. It has been nice. I put Alyse in her room reading books or let her watch one last show before bed and I spend about 20mins at bedtime with just my baby.
* She is starting to get a 3rd tooth. All of them are on the bottom. I am starting to wonder if she has any on the top....
* Her giggle is one of my favorite things in the whole world! So is her bouncing/dancing, talking, and clapping.
* She has said "mama" a few times.
I feel like this is my last month of having a "baby" so I am going to have to treasure each and every second.
I'm not sure if I am going to miss these monthly pictures...
They have started to get a little difficult.


1 comment:
Love her! can't wait until Sunday! Breeley time for me!
Post a Comment