Monday, March 28, 2011

365.12

Oh, what a week.....
This is going to be the "random things" edition of Project 365.  I am lucky I got any pictures at all.
So here is week 12.

Monday, March 21st
For awhile I have had a toothache.  It started off just being sensitive to hot and cold things I ate/drank.  Then it moved into hurting all the time.  It got really bad when I was in Florida.  I decided to wait until this Monday to call my dentist because I like her so much.  I went in 1st thing Monday morning to find out that 1) My dentist was on her honeymoon (Yay for her!  Boo for me!) 2) I had to have a root canal, but they could not schedule me until Wednesday unless I wanted to pay for an emergency surgery.  I had waited over a week so I thought 2 days wouldn't kill me.  The dentist I saw wrote me a prescription for some pain meds. 
I decided that I would take one and maybe try to sleep.  BIG MISTAKE.  For the next 24hrs I was so sick!  A toothache became the least of my worries.

Tuesday, March 22nd
I was still recovering.... Doris Day always makes me feel better.
I watched On Moonlight Bay and then By The Light Of The Silvery Moon (2 of my favorites!)
Doris Day and Gordan McCrae

Wednesday, March 23rd
Root Canal Day
It really wasn't horrible.  I mean it wasn't fun, but I made it through.
The worst part was that it took 2.5hrs.
I came home and went back to bed because I had a horrible headache.

Thursday, March 24th
I was finally feeling better!
So, we went on a little shopping trip to IKEA.
I wanted to get a table to put Alyse's doll house on.

Then I decided to create a new centerpiece for our sofa table.

Friday, March 25th
This week we discovered that on the "L" part of Breeley's thumb, (the inside corner at the top of her thumb) she has started to get a big blister from her thumb sucking.  We tried band aids, wrapping it in gauze, putting a mitten on her, etc but she would not leave it alone.  A friend told me to buy this stuff.
We have only used it a few times, but hopefully it will help her stop sucking enough to let her thumb heal.

Saturday, March 26th
Rainy Day!
I went and had my hair done.  Josh took the girls on a Daddy Daughter Doughnut Date.  Later in the afternoon Josh was off to church and the girls and I had a little running around town to do.  Alyse and I decided it wear our wellies!

Sunday, March 27th
Great day at church!
Cut out and organized coupons.
Watched basketball.  (UNC lost...sadness!)
Did laundry.
And make these cookies for Josh.
He loves them!

The End

2 comments:

Lyryn said...

BUNNY COOKIES!!!!! Yum, I need to get those, jayden would have so much fun making them!!

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better! I waited for 2 months to call about a sinus infection, and wish I would have called sooner, haha! Thankful for meds, too! Love the rainboots and cute IKEA buys :)