First we went to dance class
*Taken really quick on the way out the door.
This is her costume from last year's recital. I figured she might as well wear it since we spent money for it.
Next up, a quick trim.
(She told the lady she needed long hair like Rapunzel.)
Then, the favorite event of the day.
Cupcakes!
And yes, Miss Breeley was there too.
She was grabbing for my cupcake before I could try and stop her.
Finally, we made a stop at the bookstore
Girls Morning Out was very sweet and lots of fun!
1 comment:
I am all for getting as much wear out of your clothes as you can- especially those costumes because they are crazy expensive!
I love their little pink outfits. They look so cute!
What a fun girls' day out. I can't wait to do that with Miss Debby when she is a little bigger. I am sure it will be here in the blink of an eye, because I remember not that long ago when little Miss Breeley was Debby's size!
Post a Comment