Week 4
Monday, January 24th
Working on a few Valentine's outfits...
Tuesday, January 25th
Miss Breeley May wasn't feeling the best this day.
Wednesday, January 26th
We were at my parents house, in their kitchen, when Breeley decided that she was going to try to take a step. She feel right down after one step, but I think that walking may be coming soon.
(She is naked because we were fitting some outfits on her.)
Thursday, January 27th
One of Alyse's favorite games is Pretty Pretty Princess.
She loves it and makes sure that everyone in the house at the time plays with her.
Friday, January 28th
On Fridays Alyse has her dance class. This was taken during her class.
* I did not take this picture!!!! I stole it off of Facebook. It was taken by the sister of a friend of a friend...did you follow that? Her niece is in the same class as Alyse. The photographer's website is
http://www.quietexpressions.blogspot.com/
Saturday, January 29th
While flipping through the channels I stopped for a second on ice skating. Alyse saw it and made me stop. She loved it. After watching for awhile I had to put on some music and pull out one of her dance outfits for her to "ice skate" in our entry way. She loved it and spent about an hour "skating".
Sunday, January 30th
It was a beautiful day on Sunday! It was sunny with beautiful Carolina blue skies and temps in the 60s. Josh and Alyse played outside all afternoon and then he took both the girls for a walk.
*I'm posting this late this week because on Sunday night I came down with a horrible headache. By Monday morning I could not even turn my neck. I am feeling better now, but still not back to normal.


2 comments:
http://www.quietexpressions.blogspot.com/
LOVE that dance picture! Molly has a princess wand that she waves in front of our faces and makes us princesses, too! Ha! Oh, Breeley that sweet little girl, what a cutie! Molly always tells me "mom, I just have to dance!" I am sure Alyse is the same :)
Post a Comment