Spotted a few of these on Facebook and can't believe how cute it is! Half tempted to do it myself, but then I need to take pictures of the tree, and to take pictures the house will need to be cleaned....you see where this is all going, right?!
Merry Christmas to you. It's so fun to celebrate this wonderful holiday with others that love it like I do!
2 comments:
I saw that on the package that girls Santa photos were in and planned on checking it out! Such a cute idea!!!
Spotted a few of these on Facebook and can't believe how cute it is! Half tempted to do it myself, but then I need to take pictures of the tree, and to take pictures the house will need to be cleaned....you see where this is all going, right?!
Merry Christmas to you. It's so fun to celebrate this wonderful holiday with others that love it like I do!
Post a Comment