Friday, December 10, 2010

Merry and Bright

Welcome to those of you coming from Kelly's Korner and The Nester!
So glad to have you here.
Just a little FYI.
You are looking at the house of a police officer, his wife, and 2 little girls from North Carolina.

I have a little bit of a love for my Christmas decorations. 
I really want to point out every little thing, but well... that would make for a really, really long post.  So I thought that I would do just a picture tour of the house highlighting the main decorations.
 I will post some featured items in another post. 
For now have fun taking a glace around the house.
By the way ~ I think decorations look so much better in person!  The camera just doesn't catch the glow and comfort of a Christmas tree. 
(And if you are counting, there are 9 trees. 8 that are 6ft or more and 1 that is 4.5 ft.)

Entry Way


Dinning Room





Family Room




Kitchen




Hallway


Girls Bathroom


Alyse's Room



Breeley's Room


"Mommy's" Room
(I do share....)



11 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow!! I love that green wreath over your fireplace and the advent wreath on your kitchen counter!

Marie Marsicano said...

Looks great Stephanie!!!

Love the "officers" tree. We have all of the Hallmark singing snowmen under one of our trees as well.

Really like the red couches...are they new? I can't recall them in any of your other pictures.

Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!

Sarah Robbins said...

It looks very festive! The trees in the girls' rooms are so cute!

Mindy said...

Love the green wreath over the fireplace (and the red one like it too!) Did you make them?
Wish I was as ready as you are for Christmas. I have a tree.....it's in the house - in the stand. That is all I can say.....

CM said...

That is beautiful! It's a winter wonderland.

Lisa said...

It all looks so beautiful! I love how you even decorated the bedrooms, what a great idea! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

kristin said...

Im jealous of the Max and the Grinch stuffed animals I spotted up there! =P
I also LOVE your comforter set, where did you get it from? I am in need of a new set but just havent found any that i *must* have yet.

Natalie said...

Oh, I felt the Christmas Cheer, all right! So beautiful and magical. I especially loved the cop tree (may have to surprise the hubby with something like that next year). We also have the same baby papasan swing, so that must mean we both have good taste! Now I need to go listen to Christmas music after experiencing your holiday cheer. ;)

Rebecca said...

WOW you have such wonderful decorations! I love the red wreath on the door and the police Christmas tree! Thanks for sharing! We just got our tree up. Oh and your little darling, happy 7months already this month! Wow that went quickly!

S'more of my Thoughts said...

Everything is GORGEOUS!

Ahhh, if we lived closer, we'd be great friends! We also usually have 9 trees up, but only did 3 this year since we thought we were moving.

I think Lysa TerKeurst might also have your beautiful comforter ;-)

Merry Christmas!

Amanda said...

I love it all! I hope to have the energy and ambition to go all out like that one of these years. My youngest daughter is into destroying everything I put out, so this year I scaled back. I love the police officer tree too! So cute!