When people find out that Josh works so much at night (he is gone until 4am 4 nights out of the week) they usually ask me if I get lonely/have a hard time sleeping without him.
The 5 of us sleep fine without him.
He usually has to move everyone around/return children to their own beds so he can find a spot to sleep.
Good thing we have a King sized bed!
Lol, I can SO relate to this! Chris usually just asks as soon as he comes in after a night shift which child is where so he can put them back in the correct bed. Wishing for a king! Maybe from Santa one year...
1 comment:
Lol, I can SO relate to this! Chris usually just asks as soon as he comes in after a night shift which child is where so he can put them back in the correct bed. Wishing for a king! Maybe from Santa one year...
Post a Comment