Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

Crafts



Cookies


Church
When it was time to get ready for church, I told Alyse that she had to take a bath.  She told me, "No Mommy.  I not need a bath! I smell good already.  Like COOKIES!"  It made me laugh.  Also, when I went to go pick her up the night before at church my friend told me that during the lesson they were talking about Christmas trees.  Alyse raised her hand and told everyone "I have a lot of Christmas trees at my house."  She said it was so cute.  (I think so too!)

I don't actually have any pictures at the church... but I did take pictures of the girls dresses.


Then it was time to put out those cookies and spread a little Christmas Cheer in hopes that St. Nicholas would soon be near.




After all that it was time to open her final box to find out What God Wants For Christmas.


Finally we put on some Christmas jammies and went to bed.
(Well, 2 little girls went to bed.....)

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

What fun! Looks like a wonderful Christmas!