Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tis the Season

Tis the season to DECORATE!

Yep, we have been transforming this house the last few days. 
We did take one day to do some Thanksgiving crafts, but since last Thursday we have been decorating away.

I know that a lot of people think it is too early, and until last year I never decorated before Thanksgiving, but I started looking at the calendar and realized that time was flying by quickly.  We are going to my parents for Thanksgiving and I really wanted most of the work done before we left. 

I also thought about it and do you know how much money I have spent on Christmas decorations?! I want to show them off for as long as I can! 6wks really isn't that long.

Decorating Day 1 is kinda like Christmas morning for Alyse.  She gets so excited about everything.  This year we decided to get her a surprise.


I thought it would help to entertain her while I got things organized. 
It worked.  My girl loves herself some Olivia.

But she did help out here and there.

Most of our decorating is done...
I'm not quite ready to share any pics yet.  I still have a little more to do.

But here is a quick sneak peek at Miss Alyse in some Christmas jammies in front of the tree. 
(Well, one of the trees.)


2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Ahh, so fun! Can't wait to see your decorations.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it all!!