Friday, September 10, 2010

Time To Dance

Its time for tutus and dance shoes again.


This morning we got Alyse all dressed and ready for her to go back to dance class. 
(She does ballet and tap.)


After I took these pictures I asked her if she was excited.  She said "yes" but she was very quite.  As I was buckling her into the car she said "Mommy, I nervous."  I gave her a hug and told her that she was going to do a great job and she looked beautiful.

Once we got there she was fine.  She has a big class but she walked right in there and did a great job.  I can already see how much she has matured since she first started dance.


Then it was time for me to feel sorry for her...
As I took this last picture I realized that I had put her leotard on backwards!
Ooops!
She still looked like a beautiful ballerina!

2 comments:

Lyryn said...

Awe, so precious! I love these!

Unknown said...

Molly starts dance in 2 weeks and I am so nervous for her! But I know she will love it and it will be good for her!! Alyse looks so cute!