Everyday for the last 2 weeks has been so full!
Swimming, dance, Bible study, e-group, Drs, storytime, errands, church stuff...
Busy, busy, busy
Today was one of those days that I had a list of things that I wanted to accomplish.
But sometimes things don't go as planned.
We left the house to go to Bible Study. Then we had to turn around because I forgot Breeley's bag. We left again. Then we turned around because I forgot my Bible. We left again. After turning around yet again, we finally got out of the neighborhood. Only took us 3 tries and 10 extra minutes.....
Once we finally got to Bible Study I thought it was time to relax and spend some time with Jesus and Beth Moore (and my friend Joy who I am taking the Bible Study with.) But right after Beth starts talking about Esther the fire alarm goes off. Now the church that we are taking the Bible Study at is VERY large. As we exited the building I went in search of my children. I knew my girls were fine, but I wanted to check on them. After searching and searching I finally found both of them (on separate sides of the building) and we were allowed to return to our class.
Afterwards, it was time to go get lunch with my friend. We made our way to Blakney (a shopping center here in CLT). After lunch I thought it was time to head home. We went to the car, I opened the door, put my drink in, and started to put B in the car. Just as I was ready to take her carseat off the stroller Alyse fell off the curb. I closed the door, scooped her up, and checked her out. Now... here's the thing. My car has automatic locks. Just as she stops crying I hear the click of the lock. I walk around and try every door and they are all locked. I check my bag, the stroller, my pockets.... no key!!!! Panic!!! The only possitive thing is that I have my phone, both girls, the stroller, and the diaper bag outside with me.
Josh is working and can't come help me, not that it will help if he did drive over because we only have 1 key for our car....
I then decide that since I am going to be there for awhile I might as well go shopping.... After 3 stores (and money spent that I wasn't planning on spending) Breeley needed a diaper change. I pull her out of her seat.
When I do, guess what I find.
My keys!
Breeley was sitting on them for almost 2 hours and I could have saved money, time, and lots of energy.
Sometimes you just have to laugh!
Now I am ready to go to bed. To bad my sheets are in the wash because well... I have a baby, a 3yr old, and a puppy that kinda messed them up (along with the kitchen and the bathroom).
Hopefully tomorrow this stay at home mommy can stay home.
(Of course that means I will have to clean, and switch out the closets, and catch up on the computer, and ....)
No comments:
Post a Comment