Last year on our beach trip is when I discovered that I was pregnant with little Miss B, but this was her first official beach trip.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures:
This year we took Alyse out at night to "go crabbing". We thought she would love it, and she did.... until the middle of the night when she woke up screaming that the crabs were pinching her.
Ellie loved the beach too... well, she liked the sand but wasn't too sure about the water.
It was one of the best beach trips that we have had, but I guess it had to end.
Until next year....
1 comment:
Stephanie!! YOUR GIRLS ARE A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!!!!!!
Like, how did you get not one...but TWO beautiful girls?!?!
Love the beach and love these pics! Can't believe how big Breeley is. Seems like yesterday I was making her a newborn outfit.
Post a Comment