Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Reasons I haven't blogged

* The main reason would have to be the 3yr old.  Good gracious she is very..... 3.  She is cute and all but the sass is starting to come out. (Future parenting post...)

* Miss B - she is still precious and getting bigger and bigger every day.

* Ellie - Yes, we have finally settled on Ellie.  She is starting to get more and more comfortable which means she is getting a little more "puppy like", but really she is a great little puppy.

* I can hardly walk!  The last 2 weeks I have been doing bootcamp.  I get up bright and early and get my workout in.  I'm not really a fan of working out or waking up early in the morning, but I'm also really not a fan of my weight.

* Laundry - why has this seemed out of control lately?

* Shopping - I have been on the quest for matching fall clothes for my girls.

* TV - So many things to watch, so little time

* Reading - I've been reading a lot lately (another future post...) but everyday I've been reading this.

* School - I've been doing a little bit of "in service"  (yep, another post to come)

But really, I haven't forgotten about this here blog.  Or your blogs.  Trust me, I just spent a good amount of time reading the 216 post out of my Google Reader.....

And as you can see there are a few future post in the making.  Now I just have to find a few minutes to type them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell me where you get the matching clothes! I can't wait to dress Molly and Lucy alike! Can't wait to hear what you have been up to!!