It seems there was a "recall" on the Nap Nanny because of "safety concerns".
(Apparently there was a baby who rolled out of the NN, got stuck between the bumper in the crib and the NN, and then sadly suffocated and died. Horrible!)
After reading the article and talking to Josh we couldn't decide what to do. I really think that Breeley would sleep fine laying flat in her crib, but I don't have any really nice soft crib sheets yet.... Plus, Josh was kinda upset that we spent over $100 on it and felt like we should still use it.
So what was our solution?
Our 2 month old baby is now sleeping on the floor right beside her crib.
Poor thing - she's the 2nd baby....
2 comments:
At least she's not sleeping in a drawer or something like that! Good for you for wanting to keep her safe. It seems to me that it wouldn't really matter comfort-wise for Breeley to be on the floor or in a bed because the nap nanny isn't affected. I'm sure she's definitely safer though, so I think you're great parents for finding a solution that meets your needs!
Smart parents! She looks snug as a bug!
Post a Comment